Thursday, June 17, 2010

"Desert Puff" oil paint and pastel














This is a little painting I made with some left over oil paint on my palette. The little clouds are my favorite part of this painting. I was channeling V. Douglas Snow (one of Utah's treasured artist's) with the lofty scumbling.
I will miss making posts for the next 2 days. This will be the first time I miss making a post sense this whole thing started. I am running a race called the Wasatch Back, Friday and Saturday, with a 12 member relay team. The race is a 188 mile relay race from Logan UT to Park City UT. It is a part of the Ragnar race series, which sponsors races through out the US. I am excited to run this, just for the fact that I have been running each day since the fall with this one race in mind. If I can I might be able to make a post from my phone on the race course. I any case I still plan on drawing and taking photo's while I am on the road.

No comments: